Thursday, April 23, 2009

(sigh)

For these few days, I have been sighing too much. Forgive me God. But why can’t everything just walk the normal way? The nine-to-five kind of normal. I cursed myself for always thinking too much. Why do I always complicate things? Why can’t I just think in rational and simple way? Why is everything hard to handle? I always take in my emotion and let myself carried away. Sometimes, I know that I was wrong, but I just feel like winning, I am tired of always surrendering. If I don’t want certain things, can’t I just don’t want them? Without being questioned? I constantly hope that I have the men way of thinking (well, some men of course). Straight and sharp.
God, take this doubt, hesitation and distrust away. I need some rest. I am too tired that I almost shattered my medulla oblongata.(Sigh)

Oh I know, it’s been a while since I've not plead to you. God absolve me

No comments:

Post a Comment