Monday, March 23, 2009

a message for a massive andriod

Sitting there tranced
Questioning are you genuine or bogus?
Why are you such a massive android?
Why are you irritatingly trying so hard to be nice to me?
Why do you do things that I do?
Am I that cool?
Are you spying on me?
Do you look too high upon me?
Am I such a pin-up that you impersonate me?
I know... You just want to be me... Don’t you?
You are self-indulgence
I never liked you
We would in no way be associates
Don’t suppose whatever thing from me
I have been nice to you? Oh really?
Well I was just being polite you know
A well-mannered person like me, being nice to other people...
What’s so weird about that?
You are an evil spirit, that’s what you are.
I knew that as of the very first time I heard your name
I am sick of your idiocy
But I don’t blame you
You are a natural-born stupid
You have that thick chromosome inside of your DNA
You have to live with that
So just sit over there alone
And you know, be stupid as usual
And don’t bother me any longer

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!
    I like this one.
    sangat suka okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so is this the one?
    dedicated to the one and only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm..the 1 n only 2 siape?she's a her haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. apsal kau suka complicated kan semua benda???
    so sonang mcm ni jo lah.
    ni kau tujukan kat si dia tu ke?
    yang kau cakap psycho lady tu?

    ReplyDelete