Thursday, February 12, 2009

honestly

Honestly

I don’t adore you the way I do before

I just can’t

To me, you’re nobody

US is just a bunch of buried-memories

I care for you

Just because of the habituated

It suppose to be last

But you deceived our love

You be fond of her

You lay a hand on her

Have a high regard for her so-called thoughtful of you

But you knew that I know you too well

Now you are sorry

You said that it’s not her that u fell for

But her words

She just articulate to you

But I carve poetry for you dear

Recalling these, ended me vague

Still puzzled,

Why you substitute a ruby with a pebble

I don’t want to disgust you

But I ain’t no angel

I don’t disregard things

You cross out; I still have the recycle bin

I discern it is just an insignificant stain

But I memorize every solitary word u spoke

So tell me how I disregard these

“People change” was your rationale

Hence may I use the same rationale?



No comments:

Post a Comment